Monday, August 22, 2016

Hostess Rewards Breakdown


This chart overwhelmed me to no end when I first joined, but it has been so amazing now that I understand it! So in case some of you are like me, I am going to go down this list and tell you the ways that I take advantage of this!
* Special Date Credit - Gives your new hostess an extra $5 in free books for booking their party within 3 weeks of the party they attended.
* Merchandise Allowance & Half Priced are self explanatory. 
* Hostess Incentive books - I tell my hostesses that I will give them an extra $25 in books if they can get 25 RSVPs. Since I started using this, all of my parties except for 1 have reached this mark! I pay $8.75 and Usborne picks up the rest! Party sales have to reach $125 in order to offer this, but I haven't had a problem hitting this since attendance is so high.
* Booking Special - this is an extra $20 in free books. I offer this as my "monthly special" to try to get some more parties! You pay $5 and Usborne picks up the other $15! Party sales much reach $85, but with the 25 RSVPs in place, this hasn't been a problem either.
*Bonus Gift - I offer my hostess one non-library bound collection for free if she can help me get 3 parties booked from hers. This has been the BIGGEST help for me! Since I started offering this, I have been able to get 2-3 parties from most of my parties. On the graphic it does state that the consultant pays 35%, but you can always limit the amount you allow your hostess to select (I'll give you a free collection valued $99 or less!) to make it more budget friendly!  

I hope this was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment